We Welcome Bus Tour Groups of All Sizes!
We have been serving Bus Tours for over 40 years and offer Niagara's finest specialized Group services to ensure your visit is efficient and pleasant in every respect. Including:
- Bus Tour Scheduling Services
- Dedicated Motor-coach Group Tour Reception Service.
- Multi-lingual Services
- Loads of FREE and convenient onsite Reserved motor-coach parking
- Dedicated Motor-coach arrival and departure lane
- Currency Exchange
- FREE admission to Niagara's newest attraction
- Niagara's ultimate one-stop location for Attractions, Retails Shops & Quick Service Food Court
- Niagara's newest attraction
- Plenty of clean washrooms
- And much more!
Bus Check-in Location
Bus Dedicated Reception
We are undoubtedly Niagara's Bus Tour Group specialists.
We pride ourselves on providing Niagara's warmest welcome and best Bus Tour services.
Be sure to include Maple Leaf Place in your Niagara program.
Proud members of:
Border Planner is a new system being administered by the Buffalo and Fort Erie Public Bridge Authority (PBA), Niagara Falls Bridge Commission (NFBC), and border services agencies in conjunction with the Ontario Motor Coach Association. It helps to coordinate advanced port arrival data for charter buses, tours, and motor coaches traveling/travelling the region's border crossings through a voluntary, online portal service. Please visit the BorderPlanner.com website for more information.